Psychosocial factors refer to the characteristics or traits of an organization, work management and planning, work arrangements and work environment, work task, work community, and interaction that can affect a person.
The Workload Assessment Tool helps to identify, structure and put into words the work-related sources of stress as well as the positive aspects, or resources. It can be used to assess the balance between these two at work. The application provides an assessment that is presented verbally, visually and quantitatively. This makes it easy to identify needs for change, target measures and monitor their effectiveness.
There are two options for using the application: the user can either assess their own situation independently or the assessment can be done in discussion with a supervisor. The results can be sent by e-mail.
- Helps to identify and prevent harmful psychosocial workload
- Helps to identify and reinforce the positive aspects (resources) of work
- Helps to target measures proactively in support of well-being at work
- Helps to target actions when a harmful workload has accumulated.
- For employees who wish to self-assess their workload
- For supervisors to assess and monitor the situation in the work community
- For workplaces looking for a solution for assessing psychosocial workload
- Suitable for all workplaces, regardless of the industry or size of the workplace.
- Published by:
- Release year:
- Cross-cutting topics
- Digital application